Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Double Coupons in Wisconsin

I happened to visit my brother in Madison over the past weekend and was able to take advantage of their Double Double Daze at Copp's!

They are doubling ten q's up to $1 with a limit of 6 transactions on Saturday's from now until July 9th.
This week they happen to be offering an instant savings of $9 on 6 General Mills cereals and print catalina's for $3.75 for milk and $1.50 for eggs.
I am now stocked up with 36 our favorite GM Cereals at super cheap prices and I was able to get other items for free or very close to free with the other 4q's I was able to double for each of the 6 transactions.

FYI, They also offer double daze (Doubling 5 q's per transaction) on Wednesday's and their other Roundy's counterpart Pick N Save offers the Double Double Daze (10 q's per transaction) on Wednesday's, so if you live close to Madison, it's well worth the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment