Friday, May 20, 2011

Koupon Karin Arrives!

Hello, and welcome to my new blog, KouponKarin:

I have used coupons on and off over the past 12 years and decided it was finally time to share the tips/tricks with everyone that I have found useful.  I currently live in the Davenport, Iowa area with my handsome 11 year old son who also loves to save.  As I recently began scouring blogs to find great deals, I found that there were not any that were dedicated to helping those in the Midwest that don't have stores that double coupons.  So I decided that I would help others learn how to get the best deal with the coupons that are available.  I have also set up dedicated blogs to the 3 most common grocery chains in our area, Fareway (FrugalFarewayFinds), Jewel (JumpingforJewel), and HyVee (HiptoHyVee) and will post their deals in both sections.  I will also post here deals that you can find at Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc and any good coupons of the day that you can print out.  I hope you find these blogs useful.  Feel free to contact me at kouponkarin@gmail.com with any tips you think can assist the readers of this new blog and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment