Saturday, May 21, 2011

Walgreens Savings


Walgreens has some great deals on stuff this week.
Yesterday I purchased about $260 of items for under $50!
Lunchables and Deli Creations from Oscar Mayer were 2 for $3 and had a $1 Register Rewards so using the $1 off coupon for each it made it FREE.
The Body Washes were on sale 3 for $10 and I had a B1G1 coupon as well as a $2 off the 3rd and then I got $3 in Register Rewards so I got em cheap.
The Scotch Tape were on sale B1G2 and there were $1.00 off coupons so they were totally FREE.  The Sally Hansen Nail Polish was $1.09 and I had a $1 off coupon so they were only $0.09.  The Glade items were $6.99 and I had a $3 off coupon along with $2 Register Rewards made them only $1.99.  I also had coupons for the Crystal Light, Kleenex and Ghiradelli Chocolates.  By Far the Best part though... Oil of Olay was on sale at $16.99, but I had a $5.00 off coupon with the razors I got (which also had coupons), plus I used built up register rewards of $18, and I got a $6 register rewards for the 2 total effects Oil of Olay lotions I got!!

No comments:

Post a Comment